Last week, I talked about the goals I wanted to accomplish this week. Here is the follow up of how I did or didn’t do!
- Break out my bread machine and actually try it again. So, surprisingly, I did this! Not once but twice! My bread machine was actually something I got for free from a friend who was giving it away. It is mammoth and very heavy, but I bought yeast at the store, and it is the easiest way to make bread ever! So far, I made plain white bread and garlic herb bread. Both filled my house with yummy baking smells.
- Declutter! Ugh. Does going through my kid’s art supplies and a bag of old clothes that no longer fit getting delivered to Goodwill count? It’s a start. But this one is going to be a permanent fixture on my list for quite a while.
- Do something fun and special with the kiddo. Woohoo! The kiddo and I always have fun together, and this summer has been amazingly fun! This week there was a trip to our secret little beach, fireworks and live music, and a visit to a sunflower field!
- Find a supplemental source of income. Well. Ahem. I have applied to every district within a thirty minute radius of my house. I haven’t heard anything yet, but I know I am a district sub guaranteed for next year. Besides that I think I am going to try my hand at selling some unwanted things around my house at online yard sale sites.
Now….. for this week’s goals!!!!
- Make an art project with the mini. Logan has an artist spirit. He loves to create and draw and paint. My walls are covered with his artwork. I want to do some sort of group family art project with the little one to celebrate us as a family.
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day. I’m working up to starting to work out again, but I know that one of the main things I also need to do is increase my daily water intake. Less coffee, more water.
- Make an appointment to see my therapist. With all this transition and not having insurance for a while, I haven’t seen her in over a year. It is necessary for my well being to process everything that is going on.
- Start doing yoga. At least a few times a week. I need all the balance and peace I can get in my life.
So do, you have anything you are working on in your life, either personal or professional? I’d love to hear about it!