Let’s review my lofty goals for this week.
- Make an art project with the mini.
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day.
- Make an appointment to see my therapist.
- Start doing yoga.
Ok. SO I was a massive failure at almost all of these. We did make art projects…… a garden stone and water balloon painting. Everything else, not even close. I drank coffee like I breathe air. I think there might have been a bottle of wine or two in there as well. Appointments…. I made a bunch for lots of other doctors, but I avoided the memorized therapist number like the plague. And yoga? I think I stretched putting my dishes away on the second shelf of my cabinet. But this week is a new week. I can do hard things. Ugh…. that sounded dirty. I can do DIFFICULT things.
So this week…. here we go. Goals. I have them!
- Actually make an appointment with my therapist. I’m super glued together while everyone is around, but a gigantic fucking mess when I’m alone.
- Look into actually making an ebay store. Go thrifting, which isn’t hard because I LOOOOVE to do that.
- Also, money minded, look into getting into a direct sales program. I’m leaning towards Beachbody so I could get my ample booty into gear and actually start working out myself.
- Okay…. one more. Parenting! Practice, practice, practice sight words and math facts with the kiddo to gear back up for school.
Cross your fingers and toes for me.