I love making goals. Big or small, I like to feel like I am improving or working towards something. That being said, I think that I am going to turn this little segment into a monthly post.
- Actually make an appointment with my therapist. I did this!!! Woohoo! Here’s to becoming decidedly more sane. Hopefully.
- Look into actually making an ebay store. I have been researching this. I already have a name for it. Until I make the jump, I am currently decluttering and selling unwanted stuff on facebook yard sale sites.
- Also, money minded, look into getting into a direct sales program. I have gone to a few meetings and televised information sessions. I am still leaning towards beachbody. I need to get the money together to join. I am hoping an investment into the company will lead to an investment in better health as well as helping other people achieve their health goals.
- Practice, practice, practice sight words and math facts with the kiddo to gear back up for school. We have been doing this in many ways. Hopefully little L will be all ready for first grade.
Now onto the rest of the monthly goals for August!
- In blogging, I think I want to get an organizer. Get out there more and make more connections. I really love blogging, and I have been using it as an outlet to journal, be creative, and organize my life. I am enjoying it and want to get better at it.
- Parenting- This is going to sound counterproductive with the last goal, BUT, I want to get way more unplugged for the next few weeks before school starts. As summer is winding down we have been playing Minecraft and being connected to media a little bit more than I like to be. So, everyday, for the rest of the summer, I want to go on an adventure with the kiddo.
- Build a budget. I am really looking into Dave Ramsey’s baby steps. I am in a place right now where everything is up in the air, and I need to start rebuilding my life financially as well.