Today for Friday Favorites, I wanted to share my top five posts on this blog this past year. You guys chose them, and here they are!
- My number one post of the year was one I wrote in about five minutes of sheer and utter frustration. I poured my heart out and asked, “Is no reaction the best reaction?“
- My Fall Bucket list was a popular one. I plan on sharing more things like this, since we generally create one for every season!
- My endless search for creating healthy boundaries is still on. Let me know your secrets, and I’ll try to institute them! 😀
- One of my last posts of the year, right before my birthday, I opened up about how life is different than I always thought it would be.
- Lastly, the struggle of being a single mom, yet being enough was a post that resonated with a lot of you.