The shortest month. It is a good place to start with goals for the year. I’m totally just saying that because I skipped January. So here we are a new month, and I’m ready to tackle some stuff. I’ve been thinking a lot about where I want to go with my goals for the year. I want something that is measurable and that way I can gauge my success. This month, I want to really focus on getting back into a healthy, active lifestyle. I want to get some sort of finances in order, and stop delaying on things I have been dragging my feet on. Here is what I’m attempting to do this month:
- Find some new winter activities for us to do
- Practice reading website once a week/ math activities once a week
- Leave little notes in his lunch box at least once a week to let him know I love him!
- Special Valentine’s Day dinner as a family!
Love: I can’t even lie. This area is blissfully happy. So so nice, you guys.
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day
- Leave a sweet love note for him to find
- Clean the linen closet
- Organize my bedroom
- Start a bullet journal
- Learn what SEO is
- Get more views this month than last
- Start using my fancy camera more for pictures
- Apply at five new jobs.
- Find a new long term sub position. Or sub at least four days a week around district.
- Work on my written statements for applying in the 2016-2017 school year
- Get new letters or recommendation
- Make money selling crafts
- Save ever last bit of change possible
- Donate, sell, trash all extra things
Health: I am starting slow this month to actually accomplish something in this category!
- Drink eight glasses of water a day
- Green smoothie for breakfast
- Decrease coffee and alcohol intake
- Play Just Dance three times a week
So there are some of the things that I will be working on. I will be sharing about some of them this month. Do you have any goals this month? Wish me luck. I need to turn 2016 around!
3 thoughts on “February 2016 Goals”
Good luck 🙂 Considering you wanted to go slow, that’s a heck of a list! 🙂
All good goals! I’m with you on the health kick too. I want to walk a lot more (although some days difficult while subzero out), but days like today when it’s supposed to be forty degrees, no excuses! A few years ago when one of my goals was to drink more water, I happened to get a really nice glass water bottle as a gift. It had markers on it for ounces/milliliters of water, so I made it kind of a challenge/competition with myself that I wanted to drink X amount of ounces by 10:00am, or whatever, and kept it up throughout the day. Now I’m happy to announce, JUST while I’m at work (so not including the considerable amount of water I drink at home or in the car), I drink a minimum of probably 150 ounces, and that’s on a slow day. It can be done!
LikeLiked by 1 person