Stopping midway to evaluate monthly goals gives me perspective and helps me focus on what I need to continue or work on for the rest of the month. Here is how things are going!
- Find some new winter activities for us to do. I’ve been really sick this whole month, so I have been slacking. Hoping to find some by the end of the month!
- Practice reading website once a week/ math activities once a week. The kid is a reading machine. We have been using Lexia at home once a week. He loves it!
- Leave little notes in his lunch box at least once a week to let him know I love him! He has been loving these! He is saving each one. It is adorable!
- Special Valentine’s Day dinner as a family! All planned! Lasagna and a yummy dessert by candle light!
Love: I can’t even lie. This area is blissfully happy. So so nice, you guys.
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day. ALMOST HERE!
- Leave a sweet love note for him to find. Not yet. Unless you count super sweet or steamy texts.
- Clean the linen closet. Nooooooo.
- Organize my bedroom. Nooooo
- Start a bullet journal. Yes! I like it!
Blogging: None have been accomplished yet. I’ve been thinking of looking at my blog as a business or work and spending a little bit of dedicated time each day to learning about it.
- Apply at five new jobs. YEP! I have a big interview next week!
- Find a new long term sub position. Or sub at least four days a week around district. I can easily sub five days around the district. They call multiple times a day with jobs that are available!
- Work on my written statements for applying in the 2016-2017 school year. Half way there!
- Get new letters or recommendation. Asked two people. Need to find a third to ask.
- Make money selling crafts I have some new ideas for crafts to try on top of my old ones. I plan on sharing soon!
- Save ever last bit of change possible. Doing it.
- Donate, sell, trash all extra things. Slowly selling things.
Health: I’ve been sick all month. I’ve been living on sips of water and bites of pop tarts. I still have half the month to take on more healthy.