A while ago, I talked about the practice of gratitude. I was a bit derailed, but with a new year, I’m hopping back on the gratitude train. Every once and a while, at Life Already in Progress, I am going to share my Little Happy List. It is a list of the little things that might go unnoticed if I didn’t document them. And little things add up, to great big things, and great big happiness. That is what I am hoping for, anyway!
- My car FINALLY getting registered!
- The boyfriend LOVING his new job!
- L getting recognized in school for being a super, great kid!
- Nighttime glasses of wine
- Hand me down clothes
- Trips to thrift stores
- Endless love and support from my ❤
- Snuggle-y bed time reading
Want to join in on the fun? Write your very own Little Happy List! Feel free to even grab the graphic I created, if you would like! Tag it Little Happy List and share or leave a comment! I would love to read what is making my lovely readers happy right this very moment!