I can’t believe March is already over! I’m going to tell you how I did on my goals in a minute. BUT for those of you having problems viewing My very first vlog yesterday, I uploaded the video to youtube so you should be able to see it now!
- YouTube channel? The bunny was very smart and brought him a small digital recorder. He has started recording and is the happiest kid ever!
- Easter egg hunt extravaganza. Did this
- Take a hike. We didn’t get a chance to accomplish this, but now that it is getting warmer, I’m sure we will!
- Painting fun afternoon. He did this!
- Go on a date! We have been having date night at home, but I’m hoping for an honest to goodness date very soon!
- Buy a surprise gift. I didn’t do this. Some surprises came up this month.
- Continue to Bullet Journal. Continuing this. I am really liking it!
- Create a recipe binder. I am saving them all. I just need to print and place in a binder.
- Declutter. This is in progress on a massive scale!
- Create an editorial calendar. I’m going to try to follow one again next month!
- Set time aside every day to work on the blog. I think I did this!
- Post on Life Already in Progress Facebook page more! Yes! I am. I share other blog post and cute things I find around the world wide web!
- Try to get more facebook and blog followers! Woohoo! Yes.
- More interviews! I have a job as a tutor through the school system. It is the best job I’ve gotten yet!
- Submit applications for 2016-2017 school year! In progress.
- Second Car. So far, we are in the saving process. I might end up buying one from those no credit, bad credit places and see if I can finance……but I need to wait on the house situation.
- Find out my credit score! I did. Yikes.
- Expand my crafting. Not yet. I did make a Easter wreath for my door which is super cute! But I haven’t sold anything lately.
- Drink eight glasses of water a day.I’m doing this.
- Move my body at least three times a week. No. I am barely moving.
- Green smoothie it up! Love it.
Overall, pretty good! Right?