Happy April! This is rolling out a bit later than the usual, but goals! I have some!
- Arrange a few play dates.
- Big changes will be coming most likely. I’m going to look into how to help the kiddo deal with them.
- Make sure he maintains contact with extended family on both sides. The ex is not very involved with his family so I have to reach out to make sure he still sees them.
- Recognize all his efforts.
- Daaaaaate. For real this time.
- Yard sale!
- Sell five things a day on online yard sale sites. Or at least post them!
- Organize and weed through all places you can see. Closets and drawers follow.
- Create recipe binder. Now that I’ve printed out a bunch it is time to make one!
- Create an editorial calendar. I’m going to try to follow one again next month!
- Keep up my interactions with other blogs.
- Vlog again?
- Get my letters of recommendation.
- Look for and apply for summer school positions and tutoring positions.
- Save every last bit of change, yard sale funds, etc.
- Call people I am in collections with and make a payment arrangement.
- Spend on ONLY the bare essentials. I’m trying to build my savings as quick as possible.
- Ditch the car that I can’t drive or register because someone is preventing me to do so. By ditch I mean give it back to the ex.
- Set up a meeting with my therapist. Mental health, y’all.
- Figure out what is blocking me from starting to exercise again. I think it is old self sabotaging stuff.
- Move around. Take walks, work out side, pack stuff up, dance, whatever it may be.
I’m going to need to get my booty in gear. But here goes nothing!