As I mentioned before, this month was a month where I was struggling. But I need to look on the bright side. Here is how I did with my monthly goals!
- Arrange a few play dates. I did this. I am going to keep reaching out so Logan can have some fun time with his friends.
- Big changes will be coming most likely. I polled Facebook about how to let your child know that you are moving. I
- Make sure he maintains contact with extended family on both sides. I have also accomplished this this month. I reached out and L spent a super fun day with his dad’s extended family. He is still talking about it!
- Recognize all his efforts. Check. Mostly.
- Daaaaaate. For real this time. We had a vacation and ended up spending a lot of time together as a family and as a couple. It was really nice.
- Yard sale! I haven’t actually hosted my yard sale yet, but I have a growing yard sale pile. Does that count?
- Sell five things a day on online yard sale sites. I started off okay with this. Slacked at the end of the month.
- Organize and weed through all places you can see.I have been decluttering like crazy. Bags and bags of stuff for Goodwill.
- Create recipe binder. Not even close.
- Create an editorial calendar. I’m going to try to follow one again next month!
- Keep up my interactions with other blogs. I fell off the face of the Earth this month.
- Vlog again? I haven’t gotten around to it, but it will be again in the near future.
- Get my letters of recommendation. Mostly
- Look for and apply for summer school positions and tutoring positions. Done and done.
- Save every last bit of change, yard sale funds, etc. I did this!
- Call people I am in collections with and make a payment arrangement. nope.
- Spend on ONLY the bare essentials. I’m trying to build my savings as quick as possible. I mostly did this. I did buy a few iced coffees.
- Ditch the car that I can’t drive or register because someone is preventing me to do so. By ditch I mean give it back to the ex. It is gone. One less thing to worry about.
- Set up a meeting with my therapist. I did but I am waiting for her to have an opening.
- Figure out what is blocking me from starting to exercise again. Depression and self sabatoge. It is stopping. I am feeling very excited about something new though.
- Move around. Take walks, work out side, pack stuff up, dance, whatever it may be. I’ve been doing that.
This month was mostly a lost month. A month I fell in the abyss. But I’m pulling myself together. Keep your fingers crossed for me!
5 thoughts on “April Goals// How I did”
Love these goals & looks like you completed most of them! Cheers to a new month, new goals & new attitudes!
LikeLiked by 1 person
That’s a lot of goals! Well done. I have thought about posting to online yard sales, but for some reason, have never gotten to them! As far as decluttering…I need help with my closet…BAD!
I haven’t even gotten to my closet….. yet! 🙂
Don’t be too hard on yourself, it sounds like you accomplished a lot in April! Decluttering alone is a huge task! Good for you!
Nellwyn | http://www.thecardinalpress.com