I love a new month. It is always so full of possibility. It always makes me hopeful and super duper motivated to make it the best it can be. So I find that writing down goals that I want to accomplish is one of the ways that I hold myself accountable to actually do stuff besides watch Netflix forever. Here is what I’m hoping for JUNE!
- Have a special kiddo and family date night! Maybe a movie night or thrifting or a trip to an arcade…. any of those would be a blast!
- Celebrate the beginning of summer and the end of first grade! I’ve not fully accepted that Logan will be a second grader next year. He is still my baby! But I want to make it fun and exciting for him!
- Set up a schedule for this summer full of fun and learning. We have summer reading and math to practice, but I want to prevent summer slide if at all possible by doing fun activities to make our brains work and learn new things!
- Spend some time reconnecting.
- Hug and kiss him all the time! That one is easy!
- Throw away 100 things.
- Donate 100 things
- Sell like ten things.
- This month, I’m just focusing on starting blog again
- Vlog again?
- Apply for all the jobs. Already applied for two more today.
- Start growing my Beachbody business! I started last month and was focusing on getting myself in the habit. I love it, and am ready to start to help others!
- Make a monthly budget. Stick to it. Institute an envelope system as needed.
- Deposit an extra amount each week into savings
- Clean eating 80 to 90% of the time
- Lose five pounds or at least five total inches
- Work out six days a week
- Continue therapy and reading personal development books
So that is all I am attempting this month. Well officially attempting. I have had a million ideas floating around in my head to keep hustling and growing and changing. I don’t want to get overwhelmed so I’m just starting with these. What are you working on this month?