- Have a special kiddo and family date night! We went out to eat (which we NEVER do) and to a special place of his choosing!
- Celebrate the beginning of summer and the end of first grade! See above! We also made a summer bucket list, and we have been having fun checking things off of it!
- Set up a schedule for this summer full of fun and learning. We are getting around to it. VERY SLOWLY.
- Spend some time reconnecting. Working on it.
- Hug and kiss him all the time! Of course.
- Throw away 100 things. I did this!
- Donate 100 things. I did this!
- Sell like ten things. I sold around four things!
- This month, I’m just focusing on starting blog again. Negative.
- Vlog again? Working on it!
- Apply for all the jobs. I’ve been on interviews, filled out job applications like… well it was my job.
- Start growing my Beachbody business! Not there yet.
- Make a monthly budget. Did this!
- Deposit an extra amount each week into savings. I have enough for a deposit on a new apartment!
- Clean eating 80 to 90% of the time…. More like 60% of the time.
- Lose five pounds or at least five total inches. I lost three.
- Work out six days a week. I started to slack off again.
- Continue therapy and reading personal development books. Yes!
Wow! I accomplished a lot more than I thought this month. I’m already making huge plans for July!