I’m way behind on my posting of my December goals. Behind the scenes of Life already in Progress things have been a little chaotic. Some ways in a good way, others not so much. But I’m taking things as they come. I want to finish out this year in a better place than this year started, although I did kiss a great guy for New Years…. but I was in a really difficult place. So to finish out the year, I’m trying to have a few measurable achievable goals.
Parenting: Give Logan a nice Christmas!
- Take Logan to the special luminary walk around our town
- Celebrate by our great cookie baking extravaganza
- Institute a new Christmas eve tradition
- have a nice home cooked family dinner and play with new toys!
Love: Spend some special quality time with the love
- Late night movie night after the kiddo is asleep
- A night out on the town
- A family outing, complete with hand holding and hot cocoa in hand
Household: Three measurable things? Honestly, since I’ve gone back to work my house feels like a pit. Guess, I will start with three small goals to start to get it back on track.
- Organize, clean, de-clutter linen closet
- Return recycling
- Organize and clean the kiddo room!
Blogging: I have been enjoying blogging. To make the experience even more enjoyable here are my blogging goals for the month!
- Fix up the category headers
- Participate in Blogmas: 25 Days of blogging
- Find a new blog a day to follow
Professional: Since I’m all back in the professional working world these days, there are some things I want to start doing to get my old teaching shoes polished up a bit more.
- Observe the preferred local school achievement test.
- Ask people to write me letters of recommendation
- Finish out my long term sub placement
- Find another long term sub position
- Find a jug to put all spare change in
- Sell some things no longer in the house no longer in use
- Drink eight glasses of water a day
- 30 day shred
- No snacking after eight
And there you have it. December is shaping up to be a fun month!